1. Baked Sweet Potato Bites
1 medium sweet potato, peeled
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Simple Mills Garlic & Herb Sprouted Seed Crackers
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1/2 cup pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the sweet potato lengthwise and then into thin, 1/4-inch, half-moon slices.
2. Place sweet potato in a medium-size bowl and combine with coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt. Put on a baking sheet, making sure the slices do not overlap.
3. Bake 10 minutes, then flip sweet potatoes over and bake another 10 minutes. Once potatoes have a slight crisp to them, remove from oven.
4. While potatoes bake, mix almond butter with maple syrup.
5. Place each sweet potato slice on a Simple Mills cracker and add a dollop of almond butter. Top with a pecan.